Health Benefits Of Your Morning Coffee, a special article we present to you today, refreshes your day
The smell of a fresh cup of coffee alone is enough to change your mood throughout the day, but does this routine have benefits for your body?
- Firstly, moderate coffee intake (1-3 cups a day) has been shown to have numerous science-backed health benefits
- Secondly, including a decreased risk of many serious diseases
Tips To Make Sure Your Coffee Is Helping, Not Hurting Your Health
Look out for extra sugar or fat
- Cream, high-fat milk, sugars, syrups, and other extras at the coffee shop can add significant calories.
- If you order a latte, order it non-fat.
- Skip the flavored syrups, and pass on the whipped cream, which can add a whopping 100 extra calories to your beverage.
Keep your caffeine intake moderate
- 1 to 3 cups of coffee a day is considered moderate
- caffeine affects everyone very differently.
- Thirdly, and most importantly, If you’re prone to anxiety or if too much coffee hurts your stomach, cut back. .
Try to limit coffee after noon if it disrupts your sleep
- Pay attention to your body and what works for you.
- If drinking coffee in the late afternoon keeps you up at night, don’t do it.
4 Science-Backed Health Benefits of Coffee
Decreased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes is a serious condition which occurs when your body either doesn’t produce enough insulin or it resists insulin.
- Numerous studies point to a decreased risk of Type 2 Diabetes with daily coffee consumption.
- One Harvard study even found that a person’s risk for Type 2 Diabetes decreased by 9% with every daily cup of coffee they consumed.
Helps Prevent Alzheimer’s is one of Health Benefits Of Your Morning Coffee
- Coffee consumption over many years has been linked to a reduced risk of developing Alzheimer’s Disease.
- The substance trigonelline found in coffee contains neuro-protective properties
- consuming 2-3 cups of coffee per day can significantly lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Improves Your Workouts
- Research suggests that caffeine intake prior to a workout helps improve your performance and train longer and harder.
- One study in particular, published in the British Journal of Sports Science, found that people who drank coffee before running on the treadmill ended up running 4.2 seconds faster than the control group.
Helps You Burn More Fat
- That morning cup of coffee may have added benefits for your waistline, too (as long as you’re skipping the whip!)
- Your metabolic rate is how many calories you burn at rest, and it’s an important factor in maintaining a healthy weight.
- In conclusion, Studies show that caffeine can increase your metabolic rate by 3-11%, helping you burn a little more fat on a daily basis.